What is a photography workflow? What does a typical session look like on the other end of the camera?
- Your photo session. I have prepared the night before by emptying my memory charge, charging my batteries , and cleaning my lenses. At your session I lead you through gentle prompts , and we have fun capturing images of you and your family.
- After the session I upload all the photos to my removable hard drive for safe keeping.
- I then import the images to Lightroom.
- I organize and sort the images, choosing the best photos.
- I edit the photos to , if you’ll pardon the pun, put you in the best possible light.
- I export the final images to Dropbox, and then to Pixiset , where I create your gallery. I send you an invite , and you are given access to your photos.
- Lastly, we communicate about which of your images you would like to spend your $50 print credit on. This print credit is included in each and every session.
Leave a Reply