I think the proliferation of Friday introductions on Instagram is really, really lame. But I also understand the Reasoning behind it. With so many people coming at you , at just a scroll or click away, do you remember who it is behind the camera? And why you followed them in the first place? It’s helpful to see each others faces so often.
And yet, as the photographer I’m usually the one taking the photo. I don’t have very many of myself. And I’m picky. And it’s hard to take a photo of myself holding my camera… with my camera. Unless I use my phone… and I kinda hate those.
Exhibit A :
But, On the off chance that you’re curious…
1) My name is Jenny. Not Jennifer, not Jenn. Yes this is important. If you’re my family from the south I will answer to Jenny Lee.
2) I’m married to Zach. We started dating when we were 16, and never stopped. There were a few bumps along the way (there always are) but there’s no one in the world I would rather be with.
3) I have four children , three boys and a girl. I have homeschooled my children from the beginning. I adore spending my days with them.
4) I enjoy antique shopping, and love old things in general. I want my home, possessions, clothing, to all tell a story. This is also one important aspect of photography for me.
5) Reading is a hobby of mine that borders on the obsession. My reading taste is also probably very similar to your grandpa’s. I like old biographies, the Roman Empire, and classical literature.
What about you? What fun facts do people need to know about you? Comment below.